Players participating in the RiffStream# process should see one or more of the following benefits, depending on the maturity of their thinking:
- Better understanding of their role in their business eco-system. This will include clarity on defining any new or emerging eco-systems, identification of the key players and their roles. Specifically this should help companies to identify partners and competitors
- Matching their ideas to potential markets with a clear definition of the product or service they can take to market. In particular this should enable outline definition of the features and benefits which can be tested with potential customers
- Clarity on potential business models and their revenue, cost and investment envelopes. This should enable them to make high-level judgements about the best areas to pursue when developing strategic plans
- Relationships with potential suppliers and partners. This could significantly accelerate their go-to-market plans
- Early dialogues with potential funders, investors and customers. This will enable the company to make better judgements about using customer, debt, and investor funds to grow their business.