RiffStream#Cambridge - Concept to Customer: Connecting Partners and Catalysing Investment
Organised by Creative Industries KTN in conjunction with Cartezia & The Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning, Judge Business School, Cambridge University.
What will the day include?
- Plenary Presentations and Panel Discussions: Delivered by leading industry representatives providing cutting edge insights into the above themes.
- Showcasing Ideas: Providing a platform for SMEs and creative/digital entrepreneurs to showcase/present their current project ideas relevant to the above themes.
- Structured Networking: Opportunities to network with Creative & Digital Technology SMEs, corporates and large media companies to help find potential partners, investors and/or customers.
Date, Time and Venue:
Date: June 7th, 2012
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
Venue: Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Who is the event aimed at?
- Creative & Digital Technology SMEs
- Large Media and Creative Industry Corporates
- Investors and Funders (angels, venture capitalists, private equity, banks and corporates)
- Those interested in the projected TSB Connected Digital Economy Catalpult